SIX ODD TRAVEL USES FOR TOOTHPASTE
I came across these handy uses for toothpaste when you are travelling and thought others may find them useful.
1. Bee Sting Ointment: If you can’t get ice for your bee sting, dab a little toothpaste on it. Of bee sting home remedies, it’s rumored to be the very best. (It lso works as a mosquito bite itch reliever).
2. An overnight zit cream: Toothpaste on pimples is controversial, but it has been found by some to work when they dab just a spot of it on a rebellious pimple before they go to bed and it’s near gone by morning.
3. Jewellery cleaner: Simply apply a small amount of toothpaste to a soft cloth and rub it on your dry jewelry. You can use a soft cotton swab for the smaller, hard-to-reach spots. Then rinse it off.
4. Shoe cleaner: Toothpaste and a cloth or an old toothbrush are great for cleaning the white rubber parts of tennis shoes. Be sure to use white toothpaste, rather than a colored gel!
5. Bathroom Mirror Defogger: When you’ve had a shower and need to use the mirror but it is all fogged up, you can squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the mirror and wipe it clean.
6. CD and DVD Scratch Repair: Just apply a very small amount of non-baking soda toothpaste to the disc and rub it off with a soft cloth. Scratches gone!
For further travel tips and advice visit http://www.juliewarnertravelplans.com