Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) commenced in October 2008 with the support of The Hills Shire council after 3 women; Julie Warner, Kay Murphy and Mary Louise Marshall met at a Networking event, realised they all worked in the Hills and decided to have a regular monthly catch up to provide support to each other with their businesses. These monthly catch up sessions were so valuable in providing support, motivation and the accountability to assist with the growth of their businesses and having not found quite the right fit with existing network groups they decided to launch IBNInc to assist others in micro businesses.
Kay and Mary Louise have gone in other directions and Julie has continued running the group.
IBNInc aims are to:
- provide support and education to micro business owners to enable then to reach their personal and business goals
- provide a forum for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas
- support the promotion of micro businesses within the local community
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships within the group
- provide opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge for the benefit of other members or their customers
- promote the group and its members
Annual memberships is a very affordable $150.00.
There is a Casual Meeting Attendee Fee of $45.00 for a Speaker Workshop or $20.00 for a general meeting with no speaker.
All Micro to Small Business Owners are welcome to attend.
To become a member, individuals must pay their annual membership.
There is an annual Membership and Meeting fee of $150.00 which includes morning tea.
Non Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20.00 -$45.00
Membership allows voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and on any other association items.