Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
2018 Meeting Dates: August 16, September 21, October 18, November 15, December 13 (Christmas Lunch)
Our Meetings When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
- November 15th – “How to Create an Online Course!” – Jane Tweedy, FAQ Business Training
- December 13th (Christmas Lunch)
Where: The Community Meeting Rooms, The Hills Shire Council Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd Tuesday of every month
Membership & Meetings: $150 Annual Membership and Meeting Fee ($40 Membership plus $110 for Meetings (11 meetings) Annual Fee includes coffee and cake at each of the 11 meetings each year. Non-Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20
How to Create an Online Course
Jane Tweedy from FAQ Business Training will show you How to Create an Online Course.
Do you have something to share with the world that could be done on a broader scale than one on one or via local workshops?
How about creating an online course (or two or more)? You can use them to package up with your service to upsell, to answer repetitive questions or use as a lead magnet, as well as actually selling the course!
In this session we’ll cover:
– what you could use online courses for in your business
– some learning basics (VARK)
– how to structure a course
– how to make the content creation process easy
– simple tools and tips to use to get a good quality
– where you can host your course
– how you can promote your course
– how you can connect with your students
When: 15th November 2018
Time: 9:30am – 12:00
RSVP: Tuesday,13th November for catering purposes to email@example.com
Cost: 2018 Financial Members – Free, and Casual Attendance – $45.00
Meet Our Members
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below: Contact Details Julie Warner M: 0414 210 979 Fax: 02 88503052 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.