2021 Meeting Dates:
Aug 16, Sep 20, Oct 18,
Nov 15, Dec 9 (Christmas Lunch)
Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
August 16th Meeting (Online)
How to Start a Podcast with Rachel Corbett: Register Now
In this session, podcasting expert, Rachel Corbett will take you through how to start your very own podcast including…
* The tools and tech you need to get your podcast into people’s ears
* How to set up a home studio for under $200
* The steps involved in releasing a podcast episode
* How to record high-quality audio even if you’re recording your show in your bedroom
* How to get your show into podcast directories like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify
Rachel Corbett is a podcasting expert, entrepreneur and media professional with over 20 years experience in television, radio, podcasting and print.
The first half of her career was spent as a breakfast and drive host working for some of the biggest radio stations in Australia including Hit 104.1, Triple M Melbourne & Sydney, SAFM, SeaFM and Nova 96.9 before moving her focus to podcasting.
Over ten years Rachel has established herself as a leading expert in podcasting in Australia as Head of Podcasts for two major audio networks – Mamamia and Nova Entertainment. She’s also hosted over ten podcasts including Google Australia’s first podcast, Rethink and is the Founder of the online podcasting course, PodSchool.
Rachel is currently a regular panelist and occasional host on Channel 10’s nightly news show, The Project and she’s worked as a TV presenter/panelist on shows including Q&A, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Morning Show, Weekend Sunrise, The Today Show, Weekend Today, Paul Murray Live and Studio 10.
She’s also worked as a writer and has been published in The Huffington Post, The Daily Telegraph, News.com.au, Mamamia, The Collective, and Body + Soul
Our Meetings When: 3rd Monday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting)
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
N.B. Due to current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts, our meeting arrangements for 2021 will be advised month to month.
We want to continue to provide business support and growth opportunities through our educational workshops in 2021. We will continue with our group events while taking guidance from the Government and Health organisations as the situation changes.
We are meeting in person at this stage and will monitor all Covid-19 guidelines and update you if anything changes.
Stay safe and look after each other. 🙂
Non-Member – Casual Meeting Fee: $20 or Workshops – $45 Online Events – $15
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Meet Our Members
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.