2021 Meeting Dates:
Nov 15, Dec 9 (Christmas Lunch)
Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
November 15th Meeting (Online)
Personal Safety – Advanced Situational Awareness: Register Now
For our November meeting we have an awesome workshop planned for Monday – November 15th with Steve Curtis from The Head First Personal Safety – www.theheadfirst.com.au presenting on Personal Safety – Advanced Situational Awareness.
Steve is a former Specialist trained Police Officer, who recently moved from the UK to Australia with his family. The skills he acquired over a 22-year career have now gone into a Personal Safety Course that focuses on the detection and avoidance of dangerous individuals rather than just learning to fight them.
The 2-hour workshop will cover such topics as Advanced Situational Awareness, targeted intuition, early recognition of predatory behaviour and avoidance, types of violence and de-escalation strategy.
There will be an opportunity during the presentation to discuss any specific concerns that people might have.
December 9th – Christmas Lunch Meeting – 12 – 3pm Register Now
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
N.B. Due to current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts, our meeting arrangements for 2021 will be advised month to month.
We want to continue to provide business support and growth opportunities through our educational workshops in 2021. We will continue with our group events while taking guidance from the Government and Health organisations as the situation changes.
We are meeting in person at this stage and will monitor all Covid-19 guidelines and update you if anything changes.
Stay safe and look after each other. 🙂
Non-Member – Casual Meeting Fee: $20 or Workshops – $45 Online Events – $15
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Meet Our Members
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.