2021 Meeting Dates:
Sep 20, Oct 18, Nov 15, Dec 9 (Christmas Lunch)
Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
September 20th Meeting (Online)
How to Write Winning Grants, Tenders and Awards Submissions: Register Now
Kerrie Sheaves from The Foundational Business Centre will be covering:
- How to read the application?
- What you need know and do before you’re ready to apply?
- Reading between the lines and understanding what they really want from you but aren’t saying?
- The difference between Grants, Tenders and Awards and how you should approach them?
- ROI – should I apply, and how long should it take/ what should it cost me?
Kerrie is the Managing Director of the small business solutions company Foundational Business Pty Ltd. She has worked with micro and small business owners and not-for-profit organisations helping them grow their businesses for over 12 years as a business consultant through the Foundational Business Centre, Foundational Business Consulting, and Foundational Non-Profit Consulting.
Prior to starting her own business, her career in large corporates included senior management roles for PwC Australia, MCI Worldcom, AAPT and Optus.
Kerrie’s key business driver is to increase the effectiveness of small businesses, reducing the rate of failure by providing strategic, practical and achievable help to small business owners, to empower and equip them to succeed.
Kerrie has written successful award submissions, grants and tenders for For-Profit and Non-Profit clients from small amounts to major projects valued at millions of dollars.
She is the winner of WSABE 2019 Excellence in Customer Service, a Finalist for the Local Business Awards 2020, a Finalist for the 2020 and 2021 WSBAE Outstanding Business Leader Award, and a 2021 Finalist for WSABE Excellence in Micro Business, and Excellence in Excellence in Customer Service Awards.
Our Meetings When: 3rd Monday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting)
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
N.B. Due to current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts, our meeting arrangements for 2021 will be advised month to month.
We want to continue to provide business support and growth opportunities through our educational workshops in 2021. We will continue with our group events while taking guidance from the Government and Health organisations as the situation changes.
We are meeting in person at this stage and will monitor all Covid-19 guidelines and update you if anything changes.
Stay safe and look after each other. 🙂
Non-Member – Casual Meeting Fee: $20 or Workshops – $45 Online Events – $15
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Meet Our Members
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.