2021 Meeting Dates:
Mar 15, April 19, May 17, June 21, July 19, Aug 16,
Sep 20, Oct 18, Nov 15, Dec 9 (Christmas Lunch)
Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
March 15th Meeting
Social media and product photography – BYO camera or smartphone! – Register Now
Presented by: Jane Tweedy from FAQ Business Training
Jane will go through some photography basics to set you up to take more interesting photos.
Next we’ll work in small groups to recreate a few images by using composition, light, shadow, focus etc. This teaches you how to create certain effects and practice your learnings.
Finally, you’ll be using the equipment provided to shoot your objects using different set-ups including flat lay, softbox tents, coloured background, shooting shiny objects… Each set up will have some suggested instructions at it and Jane will float around to help you, and you can inspire each other. But you can be as creative as you like. ?
Bring your modern smartphones or cameras to this session plus some small items and background materials you may want to shoot.
Decent photos are necessary in every business and many can’t afford a pro when they start. Learning how to take some is a good idea. Jane has studied photography including a New York Institute of Photography Diploma, and has been a wedding and band photographer as a side business.
Our Meetings When: 3rd Monday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
N.B. Due to current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts, our meeting arrangements for 2021 will be advised month to month.
We want to continue to provide business support and growth opportunities through our educational workshops in 2021. We will continue with our group events while taking guidance from the Government and Health organisations as the situation changes.
We are meeting in person at this stage and will monitor all Covid-19 guidelines and update you if anything changes.
Stay safe and look after each other. 🙂
Non-Member – Casual Meeting Fee: $20 or Workshops – $45 Online Events – $15
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
Meet Our Members
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.