Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
We have exciting news, the IBNInc group is expanding to incorporate the Designer Chicks Group.
This means we will now have an additional meeting each month, specifically for design related businesses.
Designer Chicks Meetings
2022 Meeting Dates:
Sep 28, Oct 26 ,Nov 30, Dec 8 (Christmas Lunch)
2022 Meeting Dates:
Sep 15, Oct 20 ,Nov 17, Dec 8 (Christmas Lunch)
Designer Chicks Monthly Meetings
Date: Wednesday 30 November 2022
Benefits of Whole Brain® Thinking and HBDI® Profiles – Register Now
Presented by: Jane Tweedy – FAQ Business Training
Time: 9:30am – 12pm
Location: Hills Shire Council Meeting Room 1 & 2
Christmas Party – Register Now
Date: Thursday 8th December 2022
Time: 12.00pm – 2pm
Our Meetings in 2022
When: Last Wednesday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting).
IBNInc Monthly Meetings
Nov 17 – Mapping Your Customer Journey: Presented by: Robyn Alexandrov from Vivid You – Register Now
Understanding a customer’s experience with your brand, from awareness to purchase and beyond lets you create personalised experiences or touch points at different stages of their customer journey to nurture and increase customer loyalty for profitable outcomes. The better you understand their needs and expectation the more you are able to enhance and tailor their customer experience with your product or service.
Location: Council Meeting Room 1&2
Time: 9:30 – 12:00
Dec 8 – Christmas Lunch – Register Now
Our Meetings in 2022
When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting).
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
Casual Meeting Fee: $20
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
Meet Our Members
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.