Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
We have exciting news, the IBNInc group is expanding to incorporate the Designer Chicks Group.
This means we will now have an additional meeting each month, specifically for design related businesses.
Designer Chicks Meetings
2022 Meeting Dates:
Aug 31, Sep 28, Oct 26 ,Nov 30, Dec 8 (Christmas Lunch)
2022 Meeting Dates:
Aug 18, Sep 15, Oct 20 ,Nov 17, Dec 8 (Christmas Lunch)
Designer Chicks Monthly Meetings
Thursday 31st August – 9:30 – 12:00
Welcome Back Celebration
This session will be about re connecting, how you are currently leveraging your business and what you would like to see with the group going forward.
We will revisit the objectives and benefits of being a DC member and look at goal setting and accountablity.
Our Meetings in 2022
When: Last Wednesday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting).
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
- Casual Meeting Fee: $20
- Workshops: $45
- Online Events – $15
IBNInc Monthly Meetings
Thursday 18 August – 9:30 – 12:00
Speed Networking – Content Calendar Planning
Join us in this session to share your business with members and learn about theirs in our Speed Networking session with a twist.
Come along to find out how you can use Speed networking for your content calendar planning.
Our Meetings in 2022
When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally and for the December meeting).
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
Meet Our Members
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.