Interior Design for Productive Workspaces to Maximise Profits
Robyn Hawke from Inspired Spaces presents: How a well-designed workspace is an economic strategy not an unnecessary expense. Your work space affects you on an emotional and physical level.
The workshop will provide you with strategies you can implement for the home office through to corporate enterprises, with cost effective approaches and give an understanding of the value an effective, productive work space has on profit and productivity.
2019 Meeting Dates: Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 21, Dec 12 (Christmas Lunch)
Our Meetings When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
Where: The Community Meeting Rooms, The Hills Shire Council Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd Tuesday of every month
Membership & Meetings: $150 Annual Membership and Meeting Fee ($40 Membership plus $110 for Meetings (11 meetings) Annual Fee includes coffee and cake at each of the 11 meetings each year. Non-Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below: Contact Details Julie Warner M: 0414 210 979 Fax: 02 88503052 E: email@example.com
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Meet Our Members
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.
Evening Workshop Dates
TIME: 7:00 – 9:00 pm (6:45pm arrival)
WHERE: Tribute Room, Castle Grand Function and Cultural Centre, 14 Pennant St, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Jane Tweedy, FAQ Business Training – Crafting Your Introduction – REGISTER NOW
Gail Gadd – Investing in Shares – REGISTER NOW
Alice Bullivant – Stress – How to Manage it and How You Can Do Things Differently to Avoid it – REGISTER NOW
Wednesday, 06/11/2019 –
Rosemary Anner, Parramatta Web Design: Topic TBC
Registration Available Soon for this Event