2018 Meeting Dates: May 17 June 21 July 19 August 16 September 20 October 18 November 15t December 13 (Christmas Lunch)
Our Meetings When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
- June 21st– “How to Create a YouTube Video Live!” – Jane Tweedy, FAQ Business Training
- July 19th – 7 Little Known Marketing Strategies that Don’t Cost a Cent – Jeremy Carter, Rapport Leadership International
- August 16th – TBA
- September 20th – TBA
- October 18th – 10th Birthday Celebrations
- November 15th – “How to Create an Online Course!” – Jane Tweedy, FAQ Business Training
- December 13th (Christmas Lunch)
Where: The Community Meeting Rooms, The Hills Shire Council Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd Tuesday of every month
Membership & Meetings: $150 Annual Membership and Meeting Fee ($40 Membership plus $110 for Meetings (11 meetings) Annual Fee includes coffee and cake at each of the 11 meetings each year. Non-Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20
How to Create a YouTube Video – live!
Live, Jane Tweedy from FAQ Business Training will show you how simple it is to create a YouTube video using simple tools and your phone. Yes that’s right, it’s not that scary or expensive!
In this 2-hour workshop, we will cover tips to:
– clarify the purpose of your video
– how to structure your video
– video shooting tips
– lighting and audio
– editing your video
– adding captions
– adding intro and outro
– uploading to You Tube
– sharing your video
Cost: 2018 Financial Members – Free, and Casual Attendance – $45 for workshop.
Meet Our Members
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with low cost membership fees for those in Micro business which operates in the Hills Community of Sydney, NSW, Australia. Our primary purpose is to:
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in October, 2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
About our Members
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below: Contact Details Julie Warner M: 0414 210 979 Fax: 02 88503052 E: email@example.com