2020 Meeting Dates: July 16, Aug 20, Sep 17, Oct 15, Nov 19, Dec 10 (Christmas Lunch)
July 16 Meeting
With a new financial year here, this month we will be re-connecting with a “Spotlight on your business” session.
Our Meetings When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
Where: Online Events until further notice
RSVP: email@example.com by 3rd Tuesday of every month
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below: Contact Details Julie Warner M: 0414 210 979 Fax: 02 88503052 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year) Please Contact us if you would like to join as a member.
Membership includes 11 catered daytime meetings and all evening workshops.
N.B. Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts, our meetings will move to online events where possible until further notice.
We want to continue to provide business support and growth opportunities through our educational workshops throughout this challenging time. We will continue with our group events while we can whilst taking guidance from the Government and Health organisations.
Stay safe and look after each other. 🙂
Non-Member – Casual Meeting Fee: $20 or Workshops – $45 Online Events – $15
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.
Evening Workshop Dates
TIME: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
WHERE: Online Webinar
Dates & Topics
Content Planning, SEO Writing and Keyword Research – Leanne Shelton, Write Time Marketing
Photography for Products and Social Media – replace those same old stock images! – Jane Tweedy, FAQ Business Training