Come and Network with like-minded people for all your business growth and support
We have exciting news, the IBNInc group has expanded to incorporate the Designer Chicks Group.
This means we now have an additional meeting each month, specifically for design related businesses.
Designer Chicks Monthly Meetings
Meetings are the last Wednesday of the month from 9:30am – 12:00pm
March 29th Meeting – Book Now
Sales Mastery For Designers – Presented by Kevin Paulraj
Purchase IBNInc and/or Designer Chicks Annual Membership
$150 Annual Membership (Pro Rata rate if you join throughout the year)
Membership includes 11 daytime meetings and all evening workshops when scheduled.
Casual Meeting Fee: $20
IBNInc Monthly Meetings
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of the month from 9:30am – 12:00pm
March 16th Meeting – Book Now
Know Your Numbers presented by Sukhy Bansal, ERS Advisory – www.ersadvisory.com.au
IBNInc Group Benefits
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea (Christmas lunch included)
- the opportunity to introduce your business with your “elevator pitch”
- a free listing on IBNInc website business directory
- two free banner adverts for your business on the IBNInc website
- a free business intro advert on the IBNInc website
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc Facebook Page
- access to a members only Facebook Group
- free posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog (with backlink to your website)
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest workshop topics
- an open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information – Contact Us
M: 0414 210 979
Meet Our Members
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on
business relatedtopics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in
October,2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
FREE e-book Subscribe Now to get your copy!
Doing Business in the Digital Age for the Micro Business Owner
This is the first e-book that has been published by IBNInc and is an exciting extension to our monthly group meetings, which allows us to share the experience, knowledge and expertise of our members who are all micro to small business owners in the Hills District of Sydney.
This book is filled with very honest accounts of all the highs and lows of this roller coaster ride that is – being a business owner in the digital age!
About our Members
IBNInc is proud to be an Alliance Partner with the Foundational Business Centre.
Collaboration is a key part of the Foundational Business Centres’ mission and business strategy. We hope that through their Partner Program we develop new and valuable services and solutions for Micro and Small Businesses.