Meet Our Members
Independent Business Network Inc. – Your business growth and support system!
2017 Meeting Dates: October 19th, November 16th, December 14th
2018 Meeting Dates: Feb 15th, March 15th April 19th May 17th June 21st July 19th August 16th September 20th October 18th November 15th December 13th (Christmas Lunch)
Our Meetings When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
Where: May – November: The Community Meeting Rooms, The Hills Shire Council Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
RSVP: email@example.com by 3rd Tuesday of every month
Membership & Meetings: $150 Annual Membership and Meeting Fee ($40 Membership plus $110 for Meetings (11 meetings) Annual Fee includes coffee and cake at each of the 11 meetings each year. Non Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)? Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with low cost membership fees for those in Micro business which operates in the Hills Community of Sydney, NSW, Australia. Our primary purpose is to:
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in October, 2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below: Contact Details Julie Warner Phone: 02 88504908 Fax: 02 88503052 E: firstname.lastname@example.org