2016 Meeting Dates:
Feb 18th, March 17th, April 21st, May 19th, June 16th, July 21, August 18th, September 15th, October 20th, November 17th, December 8th
When: 3rd Thursday of every month (this varies occasionally to accommodate school holidays & December meeting)
Time: 09:30am – 12:00
Where: Feb, Mar & April meetings: Castle Grand, 14 Pennant St, Castle Hill NSW 2154
May – November: The Community Meeting Rooms 6 & 7, The Hills Shire Council Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd Tuesday of every month
Membership & Meetings: $150 Annual Membership and Meeting Fee ($40 Membership plus $110 for Meetings (11 meetings)
Annual Fee includes coffee and cake at each of the 11 meetings each year.
Non Member, Casual Meeting Fee: $20
Who is Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc)?
Independent Business Network Incorporated (IBNInc) is a Not For Profit Association with low cost membership fees for those in Micro business which operates in the Hills Community of Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Our primary purpose is to:
- provide support and education to business owners along with regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas.
- facilitate the creation of strategic alliances and partnerships whilst providing opportunities for members to share experiences and knowledge to reach their personal and business goals.
- IBNInc commenced operations in October, 2008 by co-founders Julie Warner, Kay Murphy & Mary Louise Marshall.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member?
IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low cost networking meetings with morning tea
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting with your “elevator pitch”
- a free business listing on IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- access to a member’s forum for communicating with other members and getting additional business help online
- allocated speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest agenda items
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
For More Information
To contact us via our contact form, click here or see contact details below:
Phone: 02 88504908
Fax: 02 88503052
E-Magazine Winter 2015 Edition, end of year Financial advice + investment and escaping the Winter blues!
E-Magazine Autumn 2015 Edition, Improve your LinkedIn presence along with other great tips from our members!
E-Magazine Summer 2014 Edition, with more fresh ideas,tips and advice from our members
E-Magazine Spring 2014 Edition, with fresh ideas,tips and advice from our members
Winter E-Magazine Edition 2014 – Top Tips for Business
IBNInc E-magazine Autumn 2014 Edition
IBNInc E-magazine Summer 2013 Edition