IBNInc Annual Membership 2022 (Prorata)
Your IBNInc Annual Membership allows you to attend our 11 daytime meetings and all of our evening workshops with no extra fees to pay. The IBNInc Network group is a not for profit group based in the Hills District of Sydney, NSW, Australia
The membership fee is reduced a little each month after February of each year. So, if you join IBNInc later in the year, you only pay for the remaining months.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Member? IBNInc members have the opportunity to network, promote their business and participate in regular forums for open discussion on business-related topics, issues and ideas. Membership benefits include;
- attending 11 monthly low-cost networking meetings with coffee and snacks
- opportunity to introduce your business at every meeting
- a free business listing on the IBNInc website directory
- access to “Free” advertising opportunities for your events and seminars on the IBNInc website
- “Free” posting of articles in your area of expertise on the IBNInc Business Blog
- opportunities to apply for speaking spaces at monthly meetings to deliver a presentation on your business
- structured meetings with members encouraged to suggest topics and types of speakers they would like to hear present
- open, relaxed environment to discuss any business issues you may have
- having fun whilst networking and growing your business
Your IBNInc Annual Membership for 2022 allows you to attend our 11 daytime meetings and all of our evening workshops (when they are held) with no extra fees to pay.
The IBNInc Network group is a not for profit group based in the Hills District of Sydney, NSW, Australia