February – SEO WORKSHOP
15 FEBRUARY 2018 – SEO WORKSHOP run by the awesome Kate Toon from The Recipe for SEO Success
Cost: 2018 IBNInc Financial Members – Free, and Casual Attendance – $45 for workshop.
RSVP to: julie@independentbusinessn
Our first meeting for 2018 and we are starting off with a fantastic SEO WORKSHOP run by the awesome Kate Toon from The Recipe for SEO Success
Who is this training for? – If you’ve been struggling to grapple the Google Beast this training session is for you.
This training has been designed to help business owners, marketing types, ecommerce store owners, copywriters, designers, and pretty much anybody with a website feel more confident about Search Engine Optimisation.
The training is fine for those with ZERO SEO knowledge but a basic understanding of the internet.
In this session you’ll get:
• An understanding of how Search Engines actually work and what they’re looking for
• A big dose of myth busting around algorithm updates, duplicate content, naughty SEO tactics and more
• Practical, doable tactics to improve your SEO
• Solid trustworthy advice on proven tactics
• A delicious SEO cookie!
And although I don’t like to toot my own horn, I’m an award winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant who’s helped big brands and small businesses achieve amazing Google results.
In this short juicy training session we’ll crack through..
• What is Google and how does it work?
• Why SEO is the most powerful marketing tactic
• What the different algorithm updates mean and how they affect your website
• The 6 basic steps of SEO success
• How to audit your site
• How to choose the right keywords
• How to write SEO friendly copy
• A live Q&A session, ask me anything
You’ll leave the session feeling more confident about the world of SEO and with some nifty new tactics to try.